Sunday, November 06, 2005

Marking period 2

Monday is the first day of the second marking period. This week will only have two days for students. (Tuesday is a full day in-service for the teachers and Thursday and Friday we will be heading for the NJEA Convention in Atlantic City for professional development and more!)

I am currently working on report cards (which will be handed out to parents at conferences scheduled for the following week-American Education Week).

Yesterday I walked around Westampton handing out materials regarding Tuesday's election.
This gubernatorial race certainly got sidetracked with personal insults and accusations, it seems. That is sad.

I am sure our class elections in social studies will show good sportsmanship....no matter who wins...

I had orange juice yesterday and I can't wait to write it down on our sweepstakes chart! There is a really information packed site for good nutrition you might want to check out. The URL is:
http://www.mypyramid.gov

That's all for now.....I am back to work! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home