Friday, February 03, 2006

Spelling Bee

I was very pleased with our students' performances at the Bee. The Team Sallee reps hung in there for a round or two. The boy who won was very good! Mrs. Schneider asked him if he could spell the word the second place contestant had just missed, and he said," Oh, yes!" (that was my favorite part).

We had quite an eye-opening discussion regarding throwing things. Hopefully nothing like that will be occurring again.

Justin's newsletter came out great.

We are looking forward to starting contact with a class in France via the e-pal system. (I had hoped to get our Valentines project out to CA today, but I only count 19 and they have over 30 in their class, so I think I will wait for a full complement, so there will be no disappointment....)

Hooray! It is the week-end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home